cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shreyasgombi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 896
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E431 WiFi keeps disconnecting-reconnecting every 1-2 minutes

Hi guys,

I have a laptop which is a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E431 model running on Window 10 Pro OS. It is a Core i3-3110M CPU @2.40GHz 8GB RAM 64-bit OS.

My issue is :

WLAN / WiFi keeps going ON and OFF every now and then. The WiFi once connected keeps connecting and disconnecting every minute and it sometimes take forever to reconnect back. I will need to right-click on the WiFi Symbol at the bottom right and click on 'Troubleshoot problems' to recover from this issue. Once recovered, it disconnects again.

Some Observations :

The issue could be because of the conflict between the Bluetooth drivers and the WiFi drivers. If Bluetooth is disabled then the WiFi works correctly. There will be no problems regarding the WiFi getting disconnected. These are the following details of the hardwares and their respective driver versions.

Network : Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless -N 2230

Driver Version : 15.18.0.1

Driver Date : 30-04-2015

Bluetooth : Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Driver Version : 18.1.1525.1445

Driver Date : 18-06-2015

I have no idea why these two are causing this issue, but I really need to fix this. And it has been atleast a year since I bought this laptop and it has been showing this problem since 4 - 5 months back.

Please let me know if there is a work around for this. If not atleast I hope the above information might help fixing the issue.

If there is any additional information that is needed from me, please leave a message and I will provide the information to you guys.

Thank you,

Shreyas Gombi

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors