Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alizade
Paper Tape
Views: 902
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Thinkpad E560 AMD graphics driver installation

I can't install driver of AMD Graphic in windows 7 X64. after install driver, it shows below error in device manager:

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

please help me , How can i install this driver ...?

ovedanieldahlen
What's DOS?
Views: 523
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad E560 AMD graphics driver installation

I also have this problem with the drivers. The drivers provided on Lenovo's support page can't be used. I installed newer drivers directly from AMD, which seemed to work. But now, instead I get alot of BSOD-restarts, related to drivers issues. Anyone know how to permantently fix this? I am hoping Lenovo will provide newer drivers for the discrete AMD graphics card, the old ones are from November 2015, which is right at the beginning of sales for this laptop. I noticed the ThinkPad E570 model (which is now available) don't have Windows 7 drivers at all, nor Windows 8.1 drivers. I can only assume that means we wouldn't be able to run Windows 7 with full funktionality on that new model, so would really like to get this (the E560) to work properly.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors