Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeorgePGL
What's DOS?
Views: 1,781
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Thinpad Edge E520 Windows 7 drivers issue

Hello,

I have encountered problems with drivers installation from website for Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.

After I have made the updates on windows with all the patches and framework up to date, i have tried to installed wireless and Bluetooth and after installation i have seen that wireless not working and bluetooth not working. On the wireless part is telling me that wireless unavailable and on bluetooth when i try to install the driver, on installation part is saying that "Bo bluetooth device was found".

I have tried to install even the hotkey for the keyboard, to try to open the wireless communication on and bluetooth but with no success. On screen display utility not working.

Can someone help to make this laptop to work on Win7 32bit or 64bit with full functionality because i have lost 3 days of trying to install and i' m starting to think that this laptop is not the best device i have bought.

I have tried all versions of drivers and nothing worked. 

Thank you

Retired Partner
Views: 1,713
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Thinpad Edge E520 Windows 7 drivers issue

Hello GeorgePGL  and welcome to community,

The wireless device has to be enable from the Fn key and you need to install Power Manager software for this.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors