Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikis
Paper Tape
Views: 1,720
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo e580 problem with AMD graphic card

Hello everybody,

I bought my new E580 few months ago and today I thought why not to try few games on it.

So I installed Steams and was going to play CS:Go and I realized that FPS is jumping between 20 and 80-120. That can’t be true?

So I realized that computer is working on AMD RX 550 for few minutes and then again on 620 Intel UHD for 10-15min.

What is wrong with this laptop? Should i send it back? Any driver solution? I checked Bios there is nothing useful....

Any ideas?

windows 10 64bit and all drivers are installed

streug
Punch Card
Views: 1,656
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo e580 problem with AMD graphic card

Have you tried to set the high performance for your game inside the switchable graphic settings? I have problem with RX550 on my E480, it starts to throttle and drops the frames dramatically. Check the temperature of the GPU.

Vikis
Paper Tape
Views: 1,624
Message 3 of 4

of course i tried! so i call technical support and of course they told me they don't know a **bleep**. They asked me to do hardware Test ( during pc loading F10 and then "extended test"). So after 5 Hours of testing, i don't know how but graphic card works fine. Can it be it was blocked by manufacture? seriously i am buying last time Lenovo....

And one more thing after "Test" my microphone doesn't work. I mean any microphone which is connected with my laptop works. Its some kind of magic here. We live in 2018 but i have problems with microphone. Thanks lenovo!
ttsoftt
Fanfold Paper
Views: 696
Message 4 of 4

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors