cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 168
Message 11 of 12

Betreff: Lenovo retriever does not come up with all the drivers for a Thinkpad E530c 3366.

From my checking today it appears the audio driver should be available and downloadable.  Could you please try to search/download again and let me know if the problem still exists for you?

For your other missing devices it appears you must have the Intel wireless and also Intel ME.

The Intel wireless driver package is being updated right now.  The version on the web had an issue that prevented us from having support for TVSU/Update Retriever.  That will be addressed in this update and I'm hoping it can be available through UR this week.

The Intel ME package does not appear to have TVSU/UR support at this time as well.  I've requested an assessment to see why that is and hope we can get a package available.

The last item, the USB controller, seems as though it might be a USB 3.0 driver.  I do not see that on our support site at all.  I have asked for an assessment on that as well.

GGossens
Paper Tape
Views: 155
Message 12 of 12

Betreff: Lenovo retriever does not come up with all the drivers for a Thinkpad E530c 3366.

Hi Parkerjnc,

I just tried to download the audio driver again but I get the same error message as before. Could it be a problem in our Lenovo Retriever database?

Thanks for your efforts.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors