Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KEF2138
Fanfold Paper
Views: 333
Message 1 of 2

Mandatory drivers for E530c

Hello everyone.

I just bought a new E530c without OS. Got it today and installed Windows 7 on it. After that I checked the Device Manager (DM) to make sure all the hardware is functioning properly and was surprised that drivers for hardware like WLAN were missing. I downloaded them, installed and all went well.

Then I made a skype call and during the call I got an error message, saying that my video card is too weak. According to Device Manager all was well, but I still installed the drivers and it fixed the problem. Now my question is: is there a certain list of drivers I should be installing/updating, even if they are shown as functioning in DM? Should I install them all? Should I install only those that are marked as new hardware in Device Manager?

Thanks,

Andy

charlesrush99
What's DOS?
Views: 281
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mandatory drivers for E530c

I have the same problem but cannot find the drivers to download.  I bought an open box unit that had a bare windows 7 pro install and absolutely zero drivers.  The Lenovo support site only has an app to downlosd to access the net to get updates.  problem is that without even a lan driver, I can't get to the web!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors