Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mss4n
Blue Screen Again
Views: 218
Message 1 of 2

Repeated Edge speaker problem with no contact/help from Lenovo support

I sent in my laptop because the speakers were playing music choppy. I was told that it would take up to 6 business days for me to get it back. I received my laptop back within 2 days with a sheet saying certain tests passed. I used my laptop and the problem was still there. I spoke to tech support who said that the matter was being sent to the escalation department and I would receive a return label.

I sent my laptop in for a second time for the same reason and mentioned that my laptop did not recognize that headphones were being inserted into the laptop. I did not hear back from them for 2 weeks. I ended up calling them and was told that the matter was in fact never escalated. Obviously frustrated, I requested that I be sent a brand-new laptop, which the Lenovo employee agreed with and accepted.

I expected a phonecall from a Customer Relations employee (as mentioned to me by tech support) who would confirm the original specs of my laptop so an identical, brand-new one would be sent to me. Instead, I received a voicemail saying that my laptop had been shipped "repaired" and that I would receive a phonecall at the end of the week to see how it was operating. This voicemail completely disregarded my conversation with the Lenovo employee I spoke with before. I never received that phonecall, which was supposed to be made by last Friday (3/22/2013).

I received my original laptop, tried to use it, and found that the problems still existed. I have tried to contact multiple phone numbers, but nobody picks up. In fact, one voicemail message directs me to another employee. When I tried that other employee, who apparently doesn't pick up their phone either, their voicemail message directs me back to the original employee.

Are you kidding me?

gdlewis
Paper Tape
Views: 180
Message 2 of 2

Re: Repeated Edge speaker problem with no contact/help from Lenovo support

Hello mss4n, how did you make out with your issue?  I may be experiencing the same issue with an E535 I purchased recently.  Please let me know if you managed any resolution.  Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors