Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freddyraf
What's DOS?
Views: 181
Message 1 of 2

Screem problem with my Thinkpad Edge E520

Hello to all;

I have a LENOVO ThinkPad Edge E520 which a display problem. because windows7 task bar does not appear at the bottom of the screen and icons to be found below the window does not appear more a bit like if the screen had no base and continued to down. the basis of the start menu is not seen either.

Can you help me please.

Thank you in advance

freddyraf
What's DOS?
Views: 166
Message 2 of 2

Re: Screem problem with my Thinkpad Edge E520

Dear All;

I removing my hard drive and scan it on the secon pc with antivirus AVG IS and for the moment i remont it, all back is normal on my screem display. Thanks

Now, i have a proble with my optical driver because is just shown the name CD-Driver, not "DVD/CD-ROM like a past time. and in device manage, i have a a yellow icon. If i making the updated driver, it say but  my driver is up to the date.

if i instal one usb external optical driver, is same think and on the propriéty box i have the message "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (code 19)" Can you help me please? Because if optical driver not to be on, i can not making my DVD Restore  to restaure the pc.

Advandce thanks.

PC Configuration: Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E520 - Windows 7 Pro 64bits - 500Gb HDD - 4Gb de DDR - Firefox 26.0

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors