Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nanthwn
What's DOS?
Views: 2,261
Message 1 of 2

Screen resolution for 15.6 E520

The maximum screen resolution is 1366 x 768 which is recommended

I prefer the resolution more than this, 1920 x 1088 for example, so that I can see more on the screen.

How can I increase?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,257
Message 2 of 2

Re: Screen resolution for 15.6 E520

You can't.  There's no way to split LCD pixels.

Your only option AFAICS is an external monitor.  The edgebook says this abou the E520 "Max external resolution: 2048x1536 (VGA)@75Hz; 1920x1200 (HDMI)@60Hz"

[edit] There may be some way to get a higher resolution desktop downsampled to your monitor's native resolution, but it would look awful.  Perhaps there's a pan option.  That woudn't get it all on the screen at once, but it would be available when panning.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors