Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dannyc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 16,534
Message 11 of 14

Re: Speaker volume uselessly low. SmartAudio HD does not work properly

1st of all thanks for the assistance. I right click the speaker icon on the bottom right of my screen but I can only get to a speaker icon, I can't find a "giant headphone" icon.  I am guessing the speaker icon would be the same as the headphone icon.

I did get to the dropdown that let me click disable enhancements but that in itself did not solve my problem. Please let me know what I am missing here?

Thanks again,

DannyC

dannyc
Fanfold Paper
Views: 16,452
Message 12 of 14

Thanks for the quick responses and suggestions but after deleting the Lenovo driver and using the windows 7 driver the sound level is the same, toooo low.

Regards,

Danny C.
kharn83
What's DOS?
Views: 15,908
Message 13 of 14

HI All

i have solved a similar problem with my conexant audio hd , by uninstalling conexant audio hd drivers via control panel (add/remove programs), then allowing windows to install the standard windows "High definition audio device" drivers...

after restarting, then within control panel - sound - speakers properties - enhancements, tick bass boost and loudness equalization. press OK , and then your sound should be twice as loud.. worked fine.

this was within windows 7, but i assume should work for other versions as well. best of luck.. took me a while to find the solution so please repost else where if you found this works for you!! thanks ! Smiley Happy

kharn83
What's DOS?
Views: 15,878
Message 14 of 14

Hi All

Solution that worked for me is in the post above. best of luck

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors