cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
errajeshgupta
What's DOS?
Views: 343
Message 1 of 2

Suffering from E430 laptop since buy E430 3254D9Q (Request for Replacement asap)

Hi Customer care,

I have Lenovo Thinkpad series laptop Model Edge E430 3254D9Q  having serial number xxxxxxx. I have bought this unit on 22-Dec-2012. Please note that since i buy this laptop i am not at all satisfy with this. I have never seen this kind of worst problem in any laptop in my life. I have bought Lenovo due to its brand but i am very much dis-satisfied with its performance.

In the Starting of first 2-3 months my Laptop motherboard has been changed, because it hangs at any period of time intermittently. But the problem was not resolved. My laptop has been formatted 4 times since i buy this. Every month i have to store my data somewhere else to save it as this is completely garbage. Since my problem was not resolved then Hard disk of my laptop has been changed and again formatted. But even after replacing of hard disk i am continuously facing problem of hanging. I again raised the problem of hanging again your Engineer came with New Hard disk even hard Disk BIOS test was successful and i ignore this time to change my hard disk. There is no permanent solution of this problem?

Whenever i work there is blue dump screen comes suddenly. and after that when i restart and again comes to window it hangs and i have to restart till it works. You can put average on each day i have to restart my laptop 10-15 times due to problem of hanging. I have bought 3 years warranty of it. But this laptop shows me its worst performance in 6 months.

I request you to kindly replace my laptop at the earliest. I am not able to work at all on this laptop. This laptop is kind of curse for my work. Please replace this laptop with Idea series laptop as i have heard so many problems are coming in this series laptop. Please replace my laptop so that i can enjoy lenovo true features in a good laptop. Otherwise i will never recommend anyone to buy lenovo in my life.

I am a media person. Just to inform you. Just help me out to get rid off this situation and make your customer happy.

Kindly look into matter asap.

Best Regards,
Rajesh Gupta

Moderator Note; s/n & personal information edited for member's own protection

nanimadhava
What's DOS?
Views: 283
Message 2 of 2

Not able to buy the laptop thru portal

I am not sure any of you guys with this problem, to order a laptop thru lenovo website is a nightmare to me. I have used four different cards, though not suceeded to make th order. Finally I connected to sales representative and made the order.

Such a reputation company, can't even spend some money to improve the quality of service.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors