cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobbyLe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 270
Message 1 of 4

Thinkpad E130 Ericsson mobile broadband card not showing after OS upgraded to Windows 10

Thinkpad E130 Ericsson mobile broadband card not showing after OS upgraded to Windows 10. I have already installed the driver for Windows 10 64 bit.

The card shows up under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" as H5321 gw Mobile Broad Band Device but not under "Network Adapters"

Under Network Adapters there is a MbmLowExt device with an yellow exclamation mark and properties says This device cannot start

Anyone can help?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 260
Message 2 of 4

Re: Thinkpad E130 Ericsson mobile broadband card not showing after OS upgraded to Windows 10

Hi,

Was your WWAN card running the latest firmware before upgrading to Win 10?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Mobile-Broadband-and-Windows-10/m-p/2143...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

BobbyLe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 242
Message 3 of 4

Re: Thinkpad E130 Ericsson mobile broadband card not showing after OS upgraded to Windows 10

How do I know which firmware the card has? Downgrading and upgrading again means a lot of time, probably a whole day!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 236
Message 4 of 4

Top if this document, I think.

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/ht075544

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors