08-29-2016 10:27 PM
I'm the owner of a Edge E450 (ThinkPad), i bought it 1 years ago. I have problem with my battery and it happens suddenly. When AC adapter is unplugged, the Laptop immediately die. But if the AC adapter is plugged in, the battery status "0% Plugged In, Not Charging".
I'm already run Battery Gauge Reset on Power Management, and I tried to step:
(1) Power off, unplug power lead, remove the battery.
(2) Press power button for ~10 seconds to clear any residual charge.
(3) Plug in power lead, power on (without battery).
(4) Log in, let the software settle down. It discovers there is no battery.!
(5) Power off, insert battery, power on again.
(6) Log in, let the software settle down. Now the 'new' battery is charging!
but it does not work all.
if I have to replace the battery? While the battery is still new and it happens suddenly, before the battery is very durable.
Sorry for my bad english.
11-13-2016 09:43 AM