Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nelsy
Punch Card
Views: 362
Message 1 of 1

Thinkpad Edge e520

Just got Thinkpad  Edge e520, replacing my  trusty and  reliable 3000 n100 that  is  actually  still working.  This machine, upgrade that  it is, is not very  impressive.  The  hypersensitive keyboard is driving me  nuts with  all  the multiple,  repetitive  letters it's producing, forcing me to correct  almost all words,  including those I''m typing now.........otherwise  it  would be  unreadable.  Hopefully adjustments can be made, or back it goes.  Hello Apple!     Other problems right out of  box, most of  which I've taken care  of, with  some assist by Lenovo Tech support.  However, still  can't get  Simple Tap to  function fully or consistently  after uninstall/install  couple times,  better but not right.  I've never gotten the finger tap part to work at  all, though I can click OK.   My old 3000 had much  better  feel to it,  and at least to  me,  a ggrreeatt feeling trackpad  compared to this. Suggestions?.......................by the  way, I  left the word great in prior sentence as it came out of computer as an example of  what  is printing.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors