Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshuass
Paper Tape
Views: 442
Message 1 of 4

UltraNav resets lines scrolled when using two finger gestures

As the title suggests, the latest UltraNav drivers on my E420 cause the Windows 7 mouse scroll settings to be set to '1' any time 2 finger scrolling or zooming or other gestures is performed on the touch pad. Reseting the scroll setting in the windows mouse control panel fixes the issue until the next time I perform a two finger gesture.

I read in the changes readme there was a similar problem in earlier versions. I believe the issue has come back.

Can anyone else confirm this issue?

As a work around, you can disable zooming and 2 finger scrolling to prevent the Windows setting from being reset.

joshuass
Paper Tape
Views: 440
Message 2 of 4

Re: UltraNav resets lines scrolled when using two finger gestures

Just to add to this issue regarding scrolling, certain programs no longer scroll (e.g. Notepad++).

On the plus side, GIMP 2.8 now recognizes the scrolling feature of the touch pad.
joshuass
Paper Tape
Views: 425
Message 3 of 4

I would also like to add that starting the computer up from a shutdown, the mouse wheel scroll line setting reverts to 1.

joshuass
Paper Tape
Views: 423
Message 4 of 4

Alright. Since this issue is driving me nuts, I'd like to downgrade these drivers to a previous set. Is there somewhere I can go to download previous releases?

Specifically, I'm looking for 15.3.39.1.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors