Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prasoon
What's DOS?
Views: 620
Message 1 of 2

Unable to use Sim Card in My thinkpad E431

Dear All

Please help me to connect to internet usnig 3G Sim .

I have found sim card slot ,and inserted Sim card correctly, But nothing is happening after that .

I tried creating new connection ..but unable to find anything related to SIM

My Laptop software is Windows 7Professional,

Kindly Help Me to get it connected to internet using 3G SimCard

Thanks in anticipation

Prasoon

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 596
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to use Sim Card in My thinkpad E431

Hello and welcome,

Have you verified that your laptop has a WWAN card installed?  They  all have SIM slots but not all have a WWAN card - that can use the SIM card.

What is the MT-M of your machine?  (Like 1234-XYZ)  The MT-M lookup feature of support is currently turned off but we may be able to track down the specs.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors