Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erdemking
Paper Tape
Views: 573
Message 1 of 4

Wireless problem thinkpad edge 125 on windows xp

Hai all,

anyone knows how to solve wireless problem for lenovo e125 running on windows xp?

I already install the driver but not working.. its so bothering. the wireless cant detect any connection surrounds.

I have test with another type of lenovo, its can detect the wireless network but cant with my E125.

FYI,

I already install this driver but still not solve the problem :

ThinkPad 2x2 11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN PCI Express Half Mini Card Adapter for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), XP - ThinkPad

ThinkPad 1x1 11b/g/n Wireless LAN PCI Express Half Mini Card Adapter for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), XP - ThinkPad

Intel Wireless LAN (bg, abg, abgn) for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), XP - ThinkPad

Thanks for help

erdemking
Paper Tape
Views: 556
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wireless problem thinkpad edge 125 on windows xp

Already fix it by my self,

need to install thinkadvanceconnection and update .netframework

vaziny
What's DOS?
Views: 515
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

i got the same problem. would u help to explain the fix in details, pleaseee. (^_^)

cliffmbrown
What's DOS?
Views: 490
Message 4 of 4

Ive have the same problem. i just bought five thinkpad edge 3019 a24 take my word for it if your about to buy one of these dont do it

if you already did well good luck.

support cant help you, your laptop is not even listed. the wireless card was fine but i needed the 32bit version of win 7 so i had to buy the discs because they told me this is the only way it will install, knowing better i did what they said. did a fresh install and still the card does not install and they could not tell me what card even goes in it. they said go to support.lenovo.com and enter DS015011 for my drivers. (so now they can give me where to find the driver) what happen 50 bucks ago before having to buy the disc. anyway dont bother the drivers are not therer.

booted up another of my 5 laptops and the card is 1x1 11b/g/n Wireless LAn PCI express Half Mini Card Adapter found here.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS014946

good luck still did not work for me now need to send all five laptop to them.

and i knew better from the last time i delt with these people.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors