Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottpvaughn
Paper Tape
Views: 221
Message 1 of 5

Yoga 11e issues + Virtual Tablet

Recently purchased a 'Lightly Used' Thinkpad Yoga 11e that did not come with the stylus, along with some other issues I am having. :( As this is my first new laptop in YEARS and my first ever 'TABLET' I have some questions and concerns. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

-The stylus I bought works but I do not seem to be getting any pressure sensitivity (tried in Sketchbook and Adobe Photoshop 7 (coz its what I have)). Do I need to buy a specific stylus?? (I've tried BAMBOO Alphaand EverTouch Capacative Stylus, both with mesh tips)
-If I need a specific stylus, which, and where can I get it for less than the price of my soul?
-How long should a full battery charge last? Even after I (presumably) fully shut-down the laptop the battery loses juice, depleting completely within a week or 2 (by my estimates).
-Can a replacement battery be bought?
-I was also hoping to use the VIRTUAL TABLET app on this (in conjunction with the Virtual Tablet Server installed on my Windows PC). If anyone has had any experience (or success) with something like this, please let me know.

Thanks, be kind (and concise) with the newbie, please, and I look forward to your responses.
-Scott 'Doc' Vaughn
"Frustrated artist"

scottpvaughn
Paper Tape
Views: 137
Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga 11e issues + Virtual Tablet

Anyone..?
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 112
Message 3 of 5

Hi Doc,

Just to be sure... you're in the Chromebook section.  Is your 11e a Chromebook or a Windows machine?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Highlighted
scottpvaughn
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 4 of 5

I presume by that question that CHROMEBOOK is an operating system? If so, no; Mine has Windows 10 installed.
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 79
Message 5 of 5

A Chromebook is a laptop intended to run Google's Chrome OS.  I've moved your thread.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors