cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stuartc2uk
Punch Card
Views: 953
Message 1 of 2

video driver (Windows 8) for switchable HD 6630 and Intel HD3000 when will it be ready for my E320

Dear Sir / Madam,

Is there anyone who knows when is Lenovo going to release video driver (Windows 8) for switchable HD 6630 and Intel HD3000. Windows 7 video drivers do not work on windows 8. Windows 8 auto installs seperate Intel and AMD drivers which do not switch. I am stuck with lower performance intel HD3000 graphics as the default regardless of battery or mains power.  If someone knows working way to use switchable graphics on Windows 8 pls help! (http://leshcatlabs.net/  say they can do it but I'd rather have official driver from Lenovo. My laptop was brought direct from Lenovo website a couple of months ago thus one would expect drivers to be made avaliable.

Also there is no bluetooth (broadcom or Lenovo) software/drivers for my Edge E320 machine running Windows 8.

Regards

Stuart

daveee
Fanfold Paper
Views: 668
Message 2 of 2

Re: video driver (Windows 8) for switchable HD 6630 and Intel HD3000 when will it be ready for my E3

I would like to bump this as it really needs an official response from Lenovo. Or perhaps some helpful mod could point me in the direction of an answer that has been made elsewhere, or the correct way to contact someone with the answer. Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors