Options

1 Posts

06-07-2017

US

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

PLEASE HELP MY CHROMEBOOK WONT WORK AND IVE TRIED EVERYTHING (not really but...)

2017-06-07, 11:50 AM

So I'm on holiday and I'm watching a video and am charging my phone with my 11e Chromebook Thinkpad type 20DU whatever and all of a sudden it just shuts off, I think the battery is dead but that's unlikely because I'm pretty sure I had atleast 20% left so I charge it for a few hours and get back to it, still not working and I'm pretty sure my charger works and you know the light in the "i" in the thinkpad logo on the inside and outside, it keeps blinking slowly so I look online to see it there's a solution and I try pressing the power button for a minute and woohoo it works, my netbook turns on and goes to that white screen with the chrome logo, but nothing else happens, eventually it gets dim and goes black and then you have to shut the laptop and open it to make it come up agian I let it sit for a couple days thinking maybe if I let the battery die it will restart or something and it still hasn't and the "i" still blinks and I don't know what to do, there is nothing to do here and I want to watch Netflix please please please help

Options

1975 Posts

02-28-2012

EC

1784 Signins

32088 Page Views

• Views: 32088
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: PLEASE HELP MY CHROMEBOOK WONT WORK AND IVE TRIED EVERYTHING (not really but...)

2017-06-20, 15:47 PM

Hi

I have zero experience wiht the Chromebooks, checking arround I found some information about how to make a full reset of the chromebook (it will erase your local information).

Here I found some with pictures:

http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-a-Lenovo-Thinkpad-X131e-Chromebook

It seems that there is a "Power"+"Esc"+"Refresh" combination that may help, but I'm not sure if it will work for your model.

Give it a try and report back.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save