cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaycee1
Paper Tape
Views: 326
Message 1 of 4

Spilled soda on yoga 11e chrome book. Now the red thinkpad light keeps blinking and it won't turn on

Hello. So I spilled some soda on my yoga 11e chrome book and now the red thinkpad light keeps blinking and the laptop won't start. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 313
Message 2 of 4

Re: Spilled soda on yoga 11e chrome book. Now the red thinkpad light keeps blinking and it won't tur

Thee quick answer is "no".  Liquids are not good for electronics, and the worst liquids are soda and coffee

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Jaycee1
Paper Tape
Views: 307
Message 3 of 4

Re: Spilled soda on yoga 11e chrome book. Now the red thinkpad light keeps blinking and it won't tur

So I guess I have to go get it repaired somewhere?
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 290
Message 4 of 4

Yes, but the cost might not be practical, depending on how many parts were affected.  It could be as simple as a shorted power switch or all the electronics could be damaged

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals