02-18-2017

US

2 Signins

29 Page Views

• Views: 29
  • Message 1 of 3

Two-finger right click doesn't work on Yoga 11e Chromebook

2017-02-18, 3:56 AM

I just got a new Yoga 11e Chromebook and can't get the two-finger right-click touchpad function to work. The Settings for the touchpad don't seem to apply. Any ideas? 

I went to the Lenovo support site to see about updated drivers, but none were shown.

Solved! See the solution
Options

2244 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3308 Signins

40110 Page Views

• Views: 40110
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Two-finger right click doesn't work on Yoga 11e Chromebook

2017-02-18, 5:26 AM

If you're unable to toggle it from the Synaptics driver, you can use a third party option. 

Here's one: https://github.com/awahlig/two-finger-scroll

After you install it, you should be able to configure two finger taps to right click. 

Best,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelinesbefore posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Options

2 Posts

02-18-2017

US

2 Signins

29 Page Views

• Views: 29
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Two-finger right click doesn't work on Yoga 11e Chromebook

2017-02-18, 5:56 AM

Thanks! It turned out that a restart of Chrome solved the problem (as a Windows user, I should have thought of that as the equivalent of the "three-finger salute), but I'll keep this in mind if I have trouble in the future.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save