Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Brodigy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 954
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 11e not boot- F1, F4 and Fn diodes are on.

Hi. I have problem with my Yoga 11e Windows 8 Thinkpad - it won't boot, when I hit power button fan starts for a second, and only diodes in words "Thinkpad",  on keys F1, F4 and Fn are on. I've tried to reset BIOS by removing both batteries about three times, each time i left laptop without batteries for about an hour. Also i tried to power up the laptop by putting connecting charger to the charging port without connecting battery - i still get diodes on keyboard and in words "Thinkpad". Thank You for help and sorry for my english Smiley Happy

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 868
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 11e not boot- F1, F4 and Fn diodes are on.

Hi Brodigy,

Thanks for reaching us for support. We'd like to know, is it not booting in Windows? When it boots up is it stuck on Lenovo logo? Any other error messages?

Regards!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

aH5
Paper Tape
Views: 810
Message 3 of 4

Any movement on this.  I'm having the same problem.  To answer your question, the machine will not boot up at all.  Just rapid flashing on ThinkPad Light, FN, F1 an dF4.

Brodigy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 807
Message 4 of 4

Ok, the case is solved. I’ve taken the laptop to PC service point, diagnosis - fried up something in RAM power supply (I don’t know what exactly broke up), after repair laptop is working flawlessly. Thank You all for help! Smiley Happy 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals