DE

10 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo L14 G1 automatic awake of sleep mode

2021-01-10, 17:15 PM

Hello,

i have a brandnew thinkpad L14 G1 with ryzen 7, all is up to date relating to driver (but i think the behaviour is not connected to driver). reproducing the issue like below:

- go into sleep mode (doesnt matter if u close the lid or not)

- now when u hit the left rear lower corner of the laptop (but only in a specific angle) it awake's automatically from the sleep mode 

- when you close the lid after you go into sleep mode and you hit the corner like mentioned it also awake's from sleep mode but then the screen stay's black without an option to get a picture except you do a hard restart by pushing the power button

this is absolutely hilarious and annoying! are there any other experiences like that? i think this is definitely a hardware issue.

br

Options

31 Posts

01-08-2021

PH

8 Signins

260 Page Views

• Views: 260
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo L14 G1 automatic awake of sleep mode

2021-01-13, 19:58 PM

Hi no_pasaran,

Welcome to Lenovo Community

To rule out the possibility of software (or settings), you can try these steps.

If problem persists, it could be possible hardware issue since you've mentioned that when u hit the left rear lower corner of the laptop at a specific angle, it awakens from sleep mode. If this happens I suggest that you get in touch with the technical support team for your region. 

You can also check the support site.

Have a nice day

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms