Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: L, R and SL series Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

02-16-2021

Israel

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

My Laptop "Lenovo L13 Yoga" shuts down during TEAMS calls

2021-02-16, 8:27 AM

We recently purchased quite a few Lenovo L13 Yoga to our company. 
We are using Microsoft TEAMS as our formal application for conference and video calls. All of the L13 users are facing a new phenomenon.
Recently we started facing a "random" issue in which after some time in the call, the computer shuts down. the shut down accrues without a warning and it is a brute force shutdown i.e. without a safe close of all applications. It is as if you were pressing a long press on the power button.
We tried to reinstall TEAMS and to make sure that our laptops are working with the latest update, with no change.

Did anyone ever faced this phenomenon?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric

Options

2106 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

229 Signins

10786 Page Views

• Views: 10786
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:My Laptop "Lenovo L13 Yoga" shuts down during TEAMS calls

2021-02-16, 11:45 AM

Hi Eric Yoga,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

This has cropped up on a bunch of forums for different brand laptops. Seems to be with some incompatibility between drivers and TEAMS.

Some of the solutions include updating the display/graphics, Audio and Camera drivers of the device.

Make sure you have the newest Video, Audio and Camera drivers for your device:
You can find and install the newest drivers from the Lenovo Support Page
Just plot in the serial number of the device, click the search icon and select your device, then head to Drivers & Software, select Manual Update, then select the Display & Video Graphics, Audio Section and Camera and Card Reader section.
Right click the files in question and select "Run as Administrator".

Hope this helps

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms