Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhotoMaster
Punch Card
Views: 666
Message 1 of 3

Audio Input Select on SL500

I have an SL500, with Windows XP SP3. On my old laptop I could use audio recording software to record audio from sources other than the built in mic. For example, I could put in a DVD and record audio clips right to my hard drive. Now on my SL500 I can only record from the internal mic or maybe if I hooked up an external mic. When I select input in the software it shows the internal audio card, but still only records from the mic. Short of hooking up a patch cord from the headphone jack, directly to the mic input, I can't think of a way to do this. I haven't tried the patch cord idea yet, but it should work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Greg

sox14hof
What's DOS?
Views: 310
Message 2 of 3

Re: Audio Input Select on SL500

Hi Greg...

I'm John and I am having the same problem on my SL500.....no other audio device is available or listed as an input source, so it means when I try to capture sound using FLV Download (in screen capture mode), I get no audio.....

Did you ever get an answer to your question or just get a patch cord from the audio out to the mic jack?

TY very Much,

John M

alzi
Punch Card
Views: 306
Message 3 of 3

Re: Audio Input Select on SL500

Try the "SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder"! Everthing, that's coming out of the speaker can be recorded.

Have fun

Alzi

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors