English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

0 Posts

01-22-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

L340 Gaming causing display stuttering or a split second lag constantly

2020-01-29, 17:04 PM

Good day!

Hi Lenovo. I just bought my Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming early this year but as early as now i noticed display stuttering when watching videos. At first i just thought it was because of low internet speed but as time went by i noticed that such stuttering or display hang ups are already so frequent. Did anyone have the same problem as this? Is there anything i can do? Or do I need to resort to the Lenovo Service Center.

Thanks!

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: L340 Gaming causing display stuttering or a split second lag constantly

2020-01-29, 18:25 PM

Hi !

Are you experiencing the same problem when using an external screen? What's the current version of NVDIA Driver running in your device?

You may try to manually download the latest NVDIA GFE/VGA drivers from our support website.

Link here: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/ideapad-l-series-laptop/l340-17irh-gaming/downloads/driver-list/component?name=Display%20and%20Video%20Graphics

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save