US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

L340 Won't Start Up Boot Failed

2020-02-13, 11:20 AM

Laptop model : L340-15IRH Gaming
After installing lenovo vantage from store i found some 10 updates one of them was " BIOS UPDATE " and needs the laptop to restart the computer shutdown spent some time loading and a black screen appeared with blue box in it saying " EFI PXE for IPv4 (98-FA-9B-26-A1-A7) boot failed  " and a OK button i pressed it this message appeared " EFI PXE 0 for ipv6 (98-FA-9B-A1-17) boot failed " and again a OK button and again i pressed it and this message appears " Default boot Device Missing or Boot Failed Insert Recover Media and Hit any key Then select "Boot Manager" to choose a new Boot Device or Boot Recovery Media " and once again an OK button after Pressing it a new grey and blue screen appear attached below and i can't choose nothing but EFI PXE Network (98-Fa-9B-A1-17) and when i press enter the laptop try to restart and the messages appear again 
I googled the my problem and this is the results :
-I opened BIOS menu Checked if my hardware still reads from information sub menu
-i did go to boot sub menu under EFI is this message only " EFI PXE Network (98-FA-9B-26-A1-17) "
Based on what i did read i should change Boot Mode From [UEFI] mode to [Legacy support] but i didn't, I thought  it would be a good idea to write to you guys first 
PLEASE FIND PICTURES ATTATCHED 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save