Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tangy
Paper Tape
Views: 338
Message 1 of 2

L380 Dual External Monitors

I have an L380 provided by my employer and thought I'd come up with a good solution for connecting two external monitors whilst working from home.

I purchased a USB C to HDMI Cable for one monitor and utilised a HDMI to HDMI cable for another monitor. As theres a USB C video enabled port and a HDMI port on the L380 I saw no reason for this to be unsuccesful.

However, it would appear I can only have one display active at any one time. If I turn one monitor off, the other comes on... but I'm unable to run both simultaneously.

Is there any reason why this is happening and what are my options for utilising two external monitors at the same time?

Many thanks.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 301
Message 2 of 2

Re: L380 Dual External Monitors

Hi Tangy,

Welcome to the community forums.

Try updating the display driver and BIOS. You may download the updates here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors