Did you mean: 
d3ft
Paper Tape
Views: 160
Message 1 of 2

L512 failure in reboot and formating my hard drive

Hello and thank you for reading and help me or providing any kind of supports,

I want my computer reboot. To do this, I had attempted:

- I can't do a basic reboot by the BIOS because or Windows because it is protected by ThinkVantage=> So Rescue and Recovery

- Rescue and recovery updated 4.52 ( supposed to be the last one) => Impossible to proceed to the reboot or make a rebooting factored                                                                                                                                     USB key. So after, I looked for a ready to use Rebooting                                                                                                                                                   emergency key

- Using Lenovo Support website to use the provided solution to rebooting by USB key emergency => Impossible even after I had registered. It is written that in the page that " They had not received any order". This leading to Media Recovery.

- Trying to use Media Recovery which seems to be the solution to do it nowadays and the website give a notification that my computer can't be used with it  ( Photo ) .

My computer is working well nevertheless, I just wanted to refresh my computer from years of used with. It seems I lost the freedom to keep the right of maintenancing my machine when I lost my warranty. 

Thank you again for your help or comment, I would really appreciate somes.

Formater pc process.pngFormater pc process 2.png

d3ft
Paper Tape
Views: 112
Message 2 of 2

Re: L512 failure in reboot and formating my hard drive

Nobody can help me with this ? Thank you very much for your attention. I really need help about this.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors