Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mickeforsberg
Blue Screen Again
Views: 326
Message 1 of 4

L560 Intel LAN network disconnecting frequently - can't update NVM Gbe

Hello,

I have trouble with my L560 with an Intel L219-V network adapter.

It seems to be a known problem, connection is lost, it comes back, disconnects, connects, disconnects and so on.

Temporary solution is to reboot the computer, but the issue reappears after a while.

Lenovo has already repaired the computer with a new motherboard and RAM (for some reason). It seems this did not fix anything as it has shown up again. 

I started searching and it seems to be a known issue, and is usually fixed as per this download: https://support.lenovo.com/ch/sv/downloads/ds121059

HOWEVER... when trying to run this update I get an error. I thought it might have something to do with Windows 10, so I tried a fresh Windows 7 32-bit install. I got another, but a little different error. It says "No update needed", but when I check the NVM Gbe version it is still 0.8. The update is supposed to update 0.8 to 1.3 to fix the connection issue.

What am I supposed to do? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

flee_2018
Paper Tape
Views: 316
Message 2 of 4

Re: L560 Intel LAN network disconnecting frequently - can't update NVM Gbe

You might want to try downloading the driver software and utilities direct from Intel:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283/Ethernet-Intel-Ethernet-Adapter-Complete-Driver-Pack...

mickeforsberg
Blue Screen Again
Views: 307
Message 3 of 4

I have this downloaded already, but I didn't find the Update Utility that works for L219-V in that package. It seems it only applies to 710 and X550 series.

mickeforsberg
Blue Screen Again
Views: 228
Message 4 of 4

Anybody?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors