cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fat_cheesecake
Punch Card
Views: 293
Message 1 of 6

LENOVO L380 YOGA BROKEN!! SECOND PROBLEM IN 2 MONTHS!

A few weeks ago, my L380 yoga just underwent a motherboard replacement, and that took such a long time. Now, ANOTHER PROBLEM HAS SURFACED. THE TRACKPOINT ON THE LAPTOP IS BROKEN. The TrackPoint is my main input device for pointing, and without it, I struggle to use my computer effectively. I have tried checking drivers and reinstalling, but nothing worked. An external USB mouse works as well as the touchpad, but I RARELY USE THOSE AS THEY ARE INCONVENIENT. 

fat_cheesecake
Punch Card
Views: 290
Message 2 of 6

Re: LENOVO L380 YOGA BROKEN!! SECOND PROBLEM IN 2 MONTHS!

The TrackPoint only moves up and down, and when I move it sideways, either way, it doesn't move or skips right to the side of the screen.

If anyone has a quick fix for this please please please let me know. I need this computer to do important work, I don't want to send my computer to them and wait for who knows how long. 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 196
Message 3 of 6

Hi fat_cheesecake!

We understand where you're coming from and we know how important it is to have a working computer. We've sent you information via Private Message on how to resolve your case.

Thanks!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

fat_cheesecake
Punch Card
Views: 179
Message 4 of 6

I had just checked my private messages, and there are (0) messages. I am unable to see any messages. Thanks.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 163
Message 5 of 6

Can you please check again. Thanks.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

fat_cheesecake
Punch Card
Views: 117
Message 6 of 6

The on-site service was excellent. Considering my computer is frequently breaking and having 2 problems within 2 months, I believe that I should get compensation and have an extra year of on-site warranty for free, after going through a long process and wasting time. The on-site service was very quick however unlike the previous experiences I had with Lenovo. Please consider.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors