Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlphaSC
What's DOS?
Views: 190
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo L412 Graphic Driver Issue

Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop L412 (0553-AF9). Everything is great with the laptop, but I feel like the graphic driver is not the one that I should have. One of my friends has the exact same specs of my laptop, but when we compare the perfomance (In different games, such as League of Legends and so) he get better results. A couple days ago, I installed "Intel Driver Support Assistant Installer" to check which drivers do I have installed. Every driver was running correctly exept for the Graphic Drivers. Which has this little note:

Spoiler
A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

Becasue of this note Im thinking about not having the correct driver for my Laptop (Intel Core I3 - 2.27 Ghz - 4GB Ram)
Can someone help my figure out if my Laptop has the right driver?

Edit: I also found this weird NVIDIA Driver installed, Im pretty sure that my laptop doesnt support NVIDIA graphics.

ThatsSoTimur
Token Ring
Views: 185
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo L412 Graphic Driver Issue

You can try using a program called DriverBooster to update/install missing or outdated drivers. I've used it many times without a problem.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 160
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo L412 Graphic Driver Issue

Hi! Thanks for posting in our community. Have you already checked our website https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/ for drivers download? If not please click the link, enter your laptop serial number then go to drivers and software then go to the display or video driver, download it and install it. You may also use the Lenovo Vantage / Lenovo Thinkvantage application installed in your laptop to check for the latest driver.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors