Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AoAkie
Fanfold Paper
Views: 207
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Thinkpad L380 extremely slow

So I am not sure if I am the only one experience this issue or not but L380 Yoga has been extremely slow lately seems like web pages take forever to want to respond, applications just do not want to start up. I have done a reset and wiped the harddrive so it was like it was out of the box, it seems to work good for a little bit then I start to experience the same issues over and over again.

nablaoperator
Paper Tape
Views: 145
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad L380 extremely slow

i recently bought an L380 (not the yoga) it's like one month old now, but since day 1 its extremely slow. Sometime it feels like running good, but at least once a day the computer seem to have something running in the background that consumes all the resources. But everything looks fine on the task manager.

Also, using the webcam and watching vídeos make the computer barely unsuable.

I have a hint that it's some driver but already reinstalled all of them. 

Any clues?

My next step is formating the windows that came with the computer to remove all the lenovo **bleep** 

Highlighted
AoAkie
Fanfold Paper
Views: 113
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad L380 extremely slow

Mine is roughly 6 months old now and it was good when I first got it but it has gotten worse as time went on. Like I have the bare minimum on the laptop and it is just struggling. Websites that videos or images struggle to load to respond. My old Lenovo laptop that has a bad hard drive worked better than this one does. So im stuck right now. I have 8 GB of ddr4 installed so that should be enough to handle mostly anything with a daily use.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors