Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weltall900
Paper Tape
Views: 5,277
Message 1 of 3

Mic Mute LED light won't turn off and button does not work

Ok, so I also made a video explaining my problem and doing some tests on it.  I've also attached a profile of all my computer's specs in the attached PDF form.  You can view the video at this link:
https://goo.gl/photos/VrvjcAJy5beRt4B38

For some reason, all of a sudden out of the blue, the red LED light of my Microphone mute button will not turn off.  No matter how much I press it, it doesn't go away.  It's really annoying.  In addition the button doesn't work.  I'm fine with the button not working as I've trained myself to not rely on those things anyways.  I really just want the light to go away.  It's very distracting.  The light stays on even in BIOS and the button is not doing anything.

Thanks

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 5,237
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mic Mute LED light won't turn off and button does not work

Good day and welcome to the community.

Please provide more information about your system (model, OS, recent updates, etc), otherwise it will be difficult for the community to assist you. We will also be able to confirm that your post is in the proper forum.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

weltall900
Paper Tape
Views: 5,227
Message 3 of 3

Re: Mic Mute LED light won't turn off and button does not work

Lenovo L420, Windows 10. Not sure about updates. If you see the attached PDF file to my original post, you'll see a detailed report of all my system specs. Thank you

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors