Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edemoc
What's DOS?
Views: 998
Message 1 of 2

R500 wireless don't work

I have downgraded to XP from vista and can,t start my wireless working. Radio button is on but its only shows bluetooth radio on. Access Connections only show options for enthernet and wan connection. Right click My Computer, Properties, Hardware, Device Manager produces no result.  Under Network Adapters, I do not see the card listed and I see no reference to wireless.  I've tried all of the drivers listed on their site. I got my laptop yesterday i didn't try my wireles on vista just take it of the box and stardet downgrad it is posible that where is no wireless card at all? My laptop is ThinkPad R500, 2732-75G. How can i chek is there any wireles cart or not? Box documentation shows that there is one (ThinkPad R500/P8700 C2D 2.53GHz 15.4" WXGA 2GB 320GB M82XT 128MB DVDRW a/g/nWLAN BT FPR 6 cell VB/uk USkey 1YW TopSeller +Office ready)

Any thoughts?

lead_org Microsoft MVP Contributor
Microsoft MVP Contributor
Views: 976
Message 2 of 2

Re: R500 wireless don't work

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/product.do?doctypeind=10&template=/partslookup/partsLooku... check the parts list in the above link for your laptop, it should tell you whether a wireless card was included in your laptop.
Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors