Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronedwards
Paper Tape
Views: 1,805
Message 1 of 3

R61 & Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Hoping someone can give me some advise. I've tried 3 different branded stereo bt headsets. They all connect and show as connected. When I check them under MSN Messenger, they work. However when I switch on any media player, no audio comes through, it all goes through the laptop spkrs! Any help on what I'm doing wrong or need to do to fix would be appreciated!!

TIA
wjli2
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,792
Message 2 of 3

Re: R61 & Stereo Bluetooth Headset

hum you have to switch on or 'connect' the 'stereo headset features' through the bluetooth icon in your system tray when you switch on your bluetooth connection in your laptop. Bluetooth headset with a mic, usually have two modes one is for communication which uses a older protocol, the other is the A2P 2.0 or something like that enables stereo music mode.
ronedwards
Paper Tape
Views: 1,779
Message 3 of 3

Re: R61 & Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Thanks, yes, it's connected - as I said I can listen through Messenger - I have not connected the headset as a communication device, only as a headset. I get the feeling it's something to do with a2dp, but I have downloaded the latest bt drivers from lenovo, don't know if there's something else that needs adding in the mix?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors