Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobalicious
What's DOS?
Views: 1,086
Message 1 of 2

RIS imaging R61, can't find e1000325.inf

I’m trying to image one of the many 8933 R61 laptops we just purchased. The server is 2003 and the os is XP. I have used this server plenty of times using RIS so I know it works. This is the error I get.

“The operating system image you selected does not contain the necessary drivers for your network adapter. Try selecting a different operating system image. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.

Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit.”

I have searched for hours online for the solution and it seems others are having this problem. The problem is with an .inf file that needs modification. The file is e1000325.inf    The fixed file was on intels site a couple year ago from doing my research on the problem but it’s not there any more.  I have the current drivers from the Lenovo site but I need the correct  e1000325.inf  file to get it to work and I’m desperate. Can anyone help?

Moderator Note; please update your profile with your correct country location as per the forum rules. Products, options and services vary from market to market. Knowing your location helps us help you

Message Edited by andyP on 06-03-2008 08:27 PM
jbourget
What's DOS?
Views: 906
Message 2 of 2

Re: RIS imaging R61, can't find e1000325.inf

It would be great to get this for the T61 as well. I called support and they have yet to get back to me....

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors