Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vk_ref
Punch Card
Views: 2,429
Message 1 of 4

Rescue and Recovery unable to delete backups

Hi,

I have problem deleting old backups with Rescue and Recovery - always when I try to delete them, it seems working, but it's not, it never finishes... I tried to delete just one of all backups, only the last or only the oldest one or all of them together, but with no effect. I have 6 backups of about 45GB together. And by the way R&R doesn't work well at all - also when I click on Optimize backup storage space, it doesn't work...

Possibly it is normal that when deleting old backups, computer seems freezing and it takes very long time, but I'm not sure if it ever ends.

I have R61 with WinXP Pro SP3, R&R last version 4.21.0016.

Is there any solution?

Thanks a lot!

V.K.

Token Ring
Views: 2,426
Message 2 of 4

Re: Rescue and Recovery unable to delete backups

Uninstall rescue and recovery from add/remove programs. It will delete the backups that way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ignorance is no excuse!
Retired SuperMod
Retired SuperMod
Views: 2,414
Message 3 of 4

Delete the last made backup on it own, you should then be able to delete the others.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

vk_ref
Punch Card
Views: 2,397
Message 4 of 4

I tried to delete only the last one first, but didn't succeeded.

But uninstalling the program at all from the HDD really saved more then 46GB of my space. Thanks a lot!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors