Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Highlighted
Punch Card
0 Kudos

SL500 right click drop down menu

Hi folks,

Can anyone help me? Whenever I am typing, the right click drop down box (undo, cut, copy, paste etc) drops down without any right clicks on my part on the keypad.  I am about 10 months into my Lenovo experience, and this started to happen about a fortnight ago. Its happening right now as I type this message. Once the drop down box appears I cant continue typing until I have pressed enter to get rid of it. Since at times this is happening almost every other key stroke, it completely disrupts my typing. At other times I seem to hit a purple patch and get away with a couple of minutes typing without it happening. Its plaguing me in Outlook Express and in Word documents as well. Perhaps I should add that I am not using a mouse.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated ..... I have never come across this before and its driving me nuts!

Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

Re: SL500 right click drop down menu

Привет! Если раньше работало нормально, то можно восстановить оперативную систему по точке восстановления. Думаю после этого все будет в порядке.

Punch Card
0 Kudos

Hi Alexits,

Many thanks for your reply, which I have translated as:

Hello! where previously things were normal, you can restore operating system on point recovery. Think after that all will be in order.

Do I take it that you think this is a software problem?

Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

да.