06-19-2019

CH

7 Signins

98 Page Views

• Views: 98
  • Message 1 of 2

Switch to Tablet-Mode < 180 degree

2019-07-17, 14:33 PM

We bought 6 Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga Notebooks. If I lay down the display on a table so that the keyboad and the display is horizontal (180 degree) the keyboard is turning off. I make some tries and find out that the Keyboard turn off at about 170-175 degree.

Can I adjust this that the notebook turns in tablet-mode at greater 180 degree? How? 

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Switch to Tablet-Mode < 180 degree

2020-02-04, 14:32 PM

Hi ,

Unforetunately, there's no option to set the degree when the keyboard will turn off since the system will automatically detect that you're using the machine in tent/tablet mode. As an alternative, you may change the sensor monitoring service should you want to use the keyboard in tablet/tent mode.

• Press Windows Key + R and type services.msc. Press Enter or click OK.
  • When Services window opens, locate Sensor Monitoring Service and double-click it
  • Change the Startup type to Manual and click Start to start the service.
  • Click Apply and OK to save the changes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete