cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 901
Message 11 of 14

Re: Thinkpad L380 exclamation mark on battery sign, "slow charger, charging slowly"

Sincerely apologize for that, you can enter the device serial number to download the latest drivers and BIOS update.

Here is how to get the serial number: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/find-product-name

Here is the drivers & software download for the Thinkpad L380: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-l-series-laptops/thinkpad-...

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 861
Message 12 of 14

Re: Thinkpad L380 exclamation mark on battery sign, "slow charger, charging slowly"

@gdcan wrote:

Hi, I have Thinkpad L380 but you sent me the page of Thinkpad L380 Yoga.

Also BIOS and other drivers are up to date. I use the original charger and tried the solutions you suggested on this page but still have the same problem.

Please ensure you have the latest BIOS version 1.20 installed as this should resolve the issue. If you use ThinkVantage to update your system it may take another week for you to receive the BIOS update. You can manually download it from:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sk/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/THINKPAD-L-SERIES-LAPTOPS/THINKPAD-...

Edit: Supported Systems: L380 & L380 Yoga

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

gdcan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 839
Message 13 of 14

Thank you, version 1.20 solved the problem.
Ibims
What's DOS?
Views: 341
Message 14 of 14

Hi Lenovo,

I have similar issue - exclamation mark on battery sign on both during plugged in and no plugged in situation;

• During plugged in: exclamation mark is shown on tool bar as well as when I click the battery icon on the tool bar (to see more information about the battery
  • During no plugged in: exclamation mark is shown only when I click the battery icon on the tool bar

However, I don't see any significant performance issue and no sign that shows "slow charger, charging slowly". Although I feel like my battery life has been slighly decreased after I have the exclamation mark.

Should I be worried? Please assist.

Thank you!

Ibi

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors