cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bojanmiljkovic
Paper Tape
Views: 290
Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad L560 - After Windows 10 update 1903 two finger scroll on touchpad stopped working

Hi,

A week ago I updated Windows 10 to the latest version (1903). I have Win 10 Enterprise, 64bit version.

This morning I discovered that two fingers scroll on my touchpad is not working. It worked before the update.

I am not even sure that I have any driver installed. I can see no options nor I have any possibility to configure anything about touch pad from Mouse and pointing devices config or from Devices in Windows System settings (there is just touchpad sensitivity combo-box and nothing else)... 

The rest of touchpad is working. I have Lenovo Vantage installed, no use of any options there.

Could not find any applicable solutions using Google. So I decided to try here. I could provide additional informmation if needed.

Please help.

Thanks.

Bojan

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 162
Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad L560 - After Windows 10 update 1903 two finger scroll on touchpad stopped working

Hi there, bojanmiljkovic! 

Welcome to the Lenovo forum discussion! 

Kindly open the Lenovo vantage app https://support.lenovo.com/ph/en/solutions/ht505081?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 and check for a system update, then install them all. After that, restart the laptop and check the touchpad again. 

Regards, 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors