Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdlizard
Paper Tape
Views: 2,055
Message 31 of 38

Re: Touchpad sensitivity

Looking forward to trying this. I have only had my laptop for a couple of weeks and have considered returning it if Ican't resove this issue. I bought it for online school and I can't deal with it for the next 2 years. Fingers crossed
Kytho
What's DOS?
Views: 2,003
Message 32 of 38

I found this useful:
control panel
click on mouse
click on elan
highlight and click elan
click on tapping
untick enable
select additional
select sensitivity
adjust to suit your particular need
Apply
Eureka!
I have a question for Lenovo - why on earth was this touchpad so sensitive in the first place. Incidentally I managed to type this without the cursor jumping all over the place.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 1,882
Message 33 of 38
Moved:

>>> Post split to new topic in proper forum - Lenovo B and G Series Notebooks

KPerth
What's DOS?
Views: 1,746
Message 34 of 38

I have this p sroblem on a S10e-2 with windows 7. I do not have any of the controls mentioned. Is there another method.

@Kytho wrote:

I found this useful:
control panel
click on mouse
click on elan
highlight and click elan
click on tapping
untick enable
select additional
select sensitivity
adjust to suit your particular need
Apply
Eureka!
I have a question for Lenovo - why on earth was this touchpad so sensitive in the first place. Incidentally I managed to type this without the cursor jumping all over the place.

batz38
Paper Tape
Views: 1,741
Message 35 of 38

My issue still exists even after trying the above mentioned method.  Also, not sure if this is a quirk or not, but my mouse could be on the extreme left hand side of the screen, and the Windows 8 menu pops up with search, share, start, devices and settings.  It is rather annoying.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I know my other family members never experience this issue.....

craig_janeway
What's DOS?
Views: 1,232
Message 36 of 38

There is not help with this issue other than set your palm check into the red and keep a bright light shinning on your laptop to help touchpad sensors "see" as the darker it is there at the pad, the more likely it will cause unexpected actions wiht hand movement above the pad.  You don't even need to touch it, which is what is causing the issues.  The maximum adustment for palm check is still not enough to make this touch pad user friendly.

Amstrum
What's DOS?
Views: 1,119
Message 37 of 38

Hi guys and gals,

coming across this alot and the battery charging error, first thing to try is update your Bios and the Power Management software, if these are out of date it causes all sorts of weird and not so wonderful things.

Highlighted
Jake1969
What's DOS?
Views: 25
Message 38 of 38

This didnt help me at all.  There is no "mouse settings" button, after i click mouse.  i have a lenovo yoga 730-13.  This touchpad is TERRIBLE.  I have had to redo hours and hours of work because my hand was within a mile of this touchpad.   How do you sell something like this and NOT infiorm users immediately about how to fix it.  Mine still isnt working right.  Ive only owned it for a month and have had NUMEROUS little bugs ike this.  I am about to take it back to Best Buy fior a refund.  

Top Kudoed Authors