Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
L540User1023
What's DOS?
Views: 165
Message 1 of 2

Trying To Determine If A Specific Power Bank Is Compatible With My Lenovo L540

Hello Everyone,

I am considering the purchase of a specific power bank for my L540 laptop. The product is the Vinsic 30000mah. I can't seem to get clarification on whether my Lenovo laptop will successfully hook up with the PB and take the charge. As far as I can tell, the PB has a lot of muscle and is well-recommended. The PB comes with 8 adaptors; for Lenovo products it lists a  7.9*10 mm adaptor. It says it has 3 output ports: 1 DC output up to 19V 3.5A, with a max output current of 4.5A; and 2 Smart USB outputs, with output up to 5V 2.4A.  It also says it has 2 Input ports: 1 DC input and 1 Micro USB input.

I am uncertain if the specs on my L540 make it compatible with the features listed shown above. Can someone with expertise advise me if I'm Ok to go ahead with the purchase based on the features? Many thanks!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 124
Message 2 of 2

Re: Trying To Determine If A Specific Power Bank Is Compatible With My Lenovo L540

Hi L540User1023 and welcome to the community,

I don't have an L540 so forgive me, but doesn't your laptop take a rectangular shaped power plug?  I only see round plugs listed in the specs of the power bank. 

The specs. seem good enough to power the laptop, as far as charging while you are using it, not sure.

Regards,

Dave

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors