Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhys98
Paper Tape
Views: 99
Message 1 of 2

Ultra Dock 90W: X250 + BenQ BL3201PH: no 4k via DP

Hi All,

I have recently come into a few issues with X270 laptops not booting after being docked into a docking station. This seems very random and has happened in only 3 of over 100 laptops/docking stations I have rolled out. Once this occurred the power button will briefly light up then nothing happens. The only way I have got a device to work again is to arrange Lenovo support.

Just wondering if anyone has come across similar issues?

Kind regards,

Rhys

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 92
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ultra Dock 90W: X250 + BenQ BL3201PH: no 4k via DP

Hello and welcome,

You have posted in the ThinkPad L, R, & SL forum, your subject line mentions an X250 and display port issues, and the post describes an X270 boot problem.

Please clarify which laptop model - and which problem - so we can make sure your post is in the right place.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors