cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ltburris122
Paper Tape
Views: 935
Message 1 of 2

hello, I need HELP with my IBM THINKPAD R50 series. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hello to anyone that can give me any kind of assistance in my problem.  I  have an IBM thinkpad r50, 1830, 6FU laptop.  I am soo lost and stuck. I need some way to reset my password to enter in my setup. I dont remember the password and i tried to by pass it but i cant. i tried to reset the cmos and i couldnt find the jumper or the dipstick to switch it to reset the cmos or bios password.  I am at a total lost.  I cant even boot from the cd rom cause it takes to the setup password and i cant even be pass or through that. I have to reset the time and date but i cant do that cause i cant get into my setup.  If there is anyone out there that can help a brother out PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! i need my laptop. I tried to even update the bios fromt he cd rom but i cant do that cause i have to go to the setup to tell it to boot from the cd rom.  PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Thanks soo much!!

Terrence

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 926
Message 2 of 2

Re: hello, I need HELP with my IBM THINKPAD R50 series. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Sorry, but forum rules prohibit password cracking discussions here.  Locking thread.

keep-calm-it-s-a-thinkpad-sm2.jpg

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane
nonnymouselenovoff1.gif

2015 X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I AM one of those crazy ThinkPad zealots!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

I am not a Lenovo employee

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors