hi, i just bought lenovo thinkpad L512 recently but i've got problem with the media player.when i'm playing media files, like movies,it gets black out after quite sometimes! can anybody help me fix this?
Welcome to the Forum
I would like to have more info about the issue which is specified . Please help by sharing the following info
1. Which Operating system is installed on your system
2. What is the version of Media Player you are using
3. What is the file extension you are playing when this blackout happens
4. When this blackout happens are you able to hear sound or audio
5. Have you tried using any other player like VLC or realplayer etc what is the result