Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rui
Fanfold Paper
Views: 928
Message 1 of 5

right speaker distortion

Played a cd tonight. I didn't even turn it up, and the music distorted on very low volume, sounds like the speaker is broken. How's everyone else speakers like?
wjli2
Bit Torrent
Views: 904
Message 2 of 5

Re: right speaker distortion

In R series right speaker distortion could point to the problem with speaker itself.
Rui
Fanfold Paper
Views: 889
Message 3 of 5

an engineer will be sent to site to check it out. However, I wasn't very impressed with the sound quality of R61e

wjli2
Bit Torrent
Views: 883
Message 4 of 5

it is using speaker driver that is 3 ~ 4 mm thin (at this thickness, the cone on the speakers are more prone to slight kinks on the surface), then there is ultrabay driver underneath it. So basically it is NXT speaker thin, without using NXT large service area.
stan56
Blue Screen Again
Views: 124
Message 5 of 5

Although I have a different model of laptop (I have the Flex-141WL) I am having the same problem. Yesterday, while watching a YouTube video, I noticed the right speaker sounded like it was crackling, which can mean a lot of things, but in my experience, it usually means the paper cone has been damaged. I tried reinstalling the driver to no avail. I tried routing the sound through Bluetooth speakers and headphones. The sound was crystal clear when not playing through the built-in speakers. I suppose I'll wind up having to contact Lenovo for warranty service (the laptop is less than a month old) since I'm at a loss on what to do next.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors