Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

11-06-2020

India

38 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 1 of 5

GRIEF

2021-07-26, 8:24 AM

I have P15 mobile workstation in India bought for myself,  it has 3 dead pixels and 2 white spots display(mentioned almost in 12 calls and mails but they registered it as dim display), in spite of onsite visit the technician  asked me to come to service center I visited them the technician was not properly trained he pulled out the display directly by finger nails and installed the new display then the motherboard became short and laptop display stopped turning on. He asked me to bring charger, I did then he opened everything kept me waiting outside for 2hrs and gave me back laptop with old display and it stopped turning on 

The technician placed new motherboard order and kept the new display with him I have contacted the support and reported this then the technician has sent back the display to company mentioning it was not working,  I have contacted the support to send a proper technician for troubleshooting but they said after parts arrive they will send no parts came and after contacting  they cancelled the order after 10days and kept only motherboard order, it's been 2 weeks still part in transit  call support said they have no power to solve the issue, escalation team only sending  system generated mails, display is not being sent no proper troubleshoot done I don't know what parts were damaged 

all my work is in that laptop , lot of money and time are being wasted,  what should I do now someone please help me

Answer
Options

3 Posts

11-06-2020

India

38 Signins

90 Page Views

Re:GRIEF

2021-08-02, 7:25 AM

Lenovo telephone support lied to me about display been sent back to company, the display is with service center only the center head seriously said not to complain about there service faults to company if I did he said my warranty would never be covered as I don't want to pick a fight with such an generous person, I simply said please try to complete it as early as possible ; motherboard part arrived the technician called me after 2days asking me to come to the service center as there engineer is out of station I went there & there were about 5 technicians chitchatting finally repair done by watching videos and calling to some others. Later I came home and tried to plug in external display but plug was not inserting then saw the back panel was not set properly the ports were half covered and the keyboard not set properly and one of it's lock was broken ; thought of going back to service center but as I'm deeply aware  of there talent & generosity fixed it on my own

Thanks to telephone support for allowing me to explain all the issue every time I called and lying me about display,

Thanks to escalation team for sending electronic mails,

Thanks to escalation team head  who was so busy to do his job and I'm wondered about his outstanding knowledge for replying  to send bios image of a dead display,

Thanks service center for giving ideal words , professional mind blowing talent and giving forever handicapped look to my mobile workstation ,

Finally thanks to all who gave me a wonderful experience, Really Love you Lenovo for trying your best to complete the issue even in pandemic situation.

Replies(4)
Options

4280 Posts

12-02-2007

United States of America

9152 Signins

198623 Page Views

• Views: 198623
  • Message 2 of 5

2021-07-27, 8:12 AM

Hello,

Message moved from ThinkPad: P and W Series Mobile Workstations to General Discussion section for visibility.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

I am a volunteer and neither a Lenovo nor a Microsoft employee.

L380 YogaP50 (20EN-*)P51sP72 (20MB-*)P43sS230u (3347-4HU)T23 (2648-LU7)T42 (2378-R4U)T43p (2678-H7U)T61p (6459-CTO)W510 (4318-CTO)W530 (2441-4R3)X100e (3508-CTO)X120e (0596-CTO)X220 (4286-CTO)X250 (20CM-*)X1e gen3X1 Yoga gen 5X12 gen1X13 gen1Yoga 370

Communities: English Deutsche Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Język Polski Moto English

Need an answer, fast? Try using Browser Search to find it in the Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

11570 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33041 Signins

1235120 Page Views

• Views: 1235120
  • Message 3 of 5

2021-07-27, 9:56 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing a parts delay, unfortunately there have been industry wide parts delays for sometime which has also affected production and delivery times for new systems. You can ask support if they have an ETA for the ordered parts and if you consider the delay to be unreasonable you can request that your case be escalated to the Customer Relations Team.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

3 Posts

11-06-2020

India

38 Signins

90 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2021-07-27, 10:59 AM

The issue I'm facing is the support not responding properly . The first issue was with display it has dead pixels  but they registered the complaint as dim display

and assigned an unqualified technician who made laptop dead. The escalation team responded that they will close the case on priority but they mentioned an already closed case not the present case . I have mentioned many times laptop not turning on and to send a proper technician to troubleshoot what parts were damaged during service, there was no response and they have closed the order and assigned a new motherboard order but not the display, yesterday I again mentioned about display and said it was not turning on  then the escalation team head replied to send bios and windows images  

They haven't read my mails I think

Answer
Options

3 Posts

11-06-2020

India

38 Signins

90 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2021-08-02, 7:25 AM

Lenovo telephone support lied to me about display been sent back to company, the display is with service center only the center head seriously said not to complain about there service faults to company if I did he said my warranty would never be covered as I don't want to pick a fight with such an generous person, I simply said please try to complete it as early as possible ; motherboard part arrived the technician called me after 2days asking me to come to the service center as there engineer is out of station I went there & there were about 5 technicians chitchatting finally repair done by watching videos and calling to some others. Later I came home and tried to plug in external display but plug was not inserting then saw the back panel was not set properly the ports were half covered and the keyboard not set properly and one of it's lock was broken ; thought of going back to service center but as I'm deeply aware  of there talent & generosity fixed it on my own

Thanks to telephone support for allowing me to explain all the issue every time I called and lying me about display,

Thanks to escalation team for sending electronic mails,

Thanks to escalation team head  who was so busy to do his job and I'm wondered about his outstanding knowledge for replying  to send bios image of a dead display,

Thanks service center for giving ideal words , professional mind blowing talent and giving forever handicapped look to my mobile workstation ,

Finally thanks to all who gave me a wonderful experience, Really Love you Lenovo for trying your best to complete the issue even in pandemic situation.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms